Coiled Tubing Injectors
15K, 30K, 60K, 80K, 100K, 140K, 200K
Size rating in lbs, continuous load
- Load path parts utilizing shear shoulders and bolt together design, no inferior welded connections.
- Heavy duty chain with uni-roller bearings, removable or integrated gripper blocks.
- Coiled tubing size 1 ½”-3 ½”.
- Split head design for ease of chain maintenance and service.
- Load cell or load pin weight indicators.
- Operating speed of 1 -100 ft/min.
- Integrated skate plate/body design.
- Clamp cylinder back up accumulator system for safety.
- Hydraulic folding aluminum bolt together gooseneck with treated steel rollers and high load bearings, mounted on a high load slewing bearing. Standard sizes is radius’ 100” and 120”, custom sizes optional.
- Load pin on gooseneck to monitor reel pull down.
- Stripper mount to match customer supplied stripper.
- Gin pole for maintenance safety.
- Fold down maintenance platforms.
- Slow speed control for Drilling Applications.
- DNV lift cage optional for offshore applications.
Rig Control & Monitoring Equipment
- State of the art PLC control system utilizing high speed Ethernet communications.
- Multi HMI touchscreens for monitoring and control.
- Comprehensive Alarm Philosophy.
- Trending and Data Logging Capabilities.
- Capability to interface with third party data acquisition and coil monitoring software systems.
- Built in remote (via the Internet) diagnostic and troubleshooting capability from existing phone or data lines or via satellite.
- Equipment can be provided to meet ATEX, IECEx and CSA certification for Hazardous locations.
- Control cabin in an offshore transport frame. Frame has corner ISO blocks for transport.
- Cabin is stacked on top of the HPU building. Access is from a fold out stair system.
- Operator control chair and 2 person desk inside cabin.
Coiled Tubing Reel
- Heavy duty reel and frame designed for offshore use with lifting aparatus.
- Drop in drum with optional ground stand.
- Coiled tubing range from 1 ½” – 3 ½”.
- Levelwind with dual wheel electronic depth counter with mechanical counter for depth display.
- Optional tension injector for controlled coiled tubing pay out.
- Reel shaft provision for e-line collector
- Levelwind service platform.
- 2” Fig. 1502 treating iron.
- Flip down maintenance platforms.
- Aluminum fabrication used where possible to reduce transport weight.
- Custom designs available
- Heavy duty compact sea can design with ISO blocks for offshore transport.
- Designed for boat motions.
- Electric, diesel or hybrid power pack.
- Heavy duty oil cooler.
- 2 compartment hydraulic tank for operation and BOP system.
- BOP accumulator bottle pack.
- Injector, BOP, and stripper control hose reels mounted in front of building.
- Soundproofed building with Pyroban system